Monday, March 30, 2009
Yet Another Strange Event
I had just come back from doing some schoolwork and sat down reading an article online, just letting myself take it easy for a few minutes. As I finished the article, I heart voices talking. I strained my ears, but the voices didn't get any clearer, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I slipped into my sandals and picked up my katana, heading outside to see if something was going on. I checked all around my house, but saw nothing, all I could hear were the spring birds chirping away. But I heard voices... very distinctly voices. I walked back in and sat down in the exact same spot, and I heard nothing. Not a thing was moving aside from the birds when I was outside. What was I hearing? The voice of spirits, the voice of the wind, or the voice of the birds? A car went by as I was writing this, and I thought to myself: "I can tell by the sound of that car, that there's no way I was hearing voices from actual people outside, the only way that's possible is if they were crouched just below my window... in my neighbor's fenced-in yard. The voices definately weren't "in my head", although I never deny the idea that I might simply be crazy. I don't think I am, though, I think they really meant something. Maybe in time things like that will be clearer to me, they are certainly clearer now than they were when I was younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment