Pictures from the Cleveland Tournament!!!
Inoshita Sensei's Clinic! I thought it was inside the hospital, i didnt' realize he has his own building. That van on the right is the one we drove up to Cleveland and back in.
This is Mark, I was just showing him and Hiro-san my DSi on the drive up.
This is mark in DSi-added sunggasses...

This is the gym where teh tournament was held... well a part of it anyway.
More gym
More gym
even more gym
MORE GYM!!!!
....
This is Hiro-san, he's really cool. We get along well and I practice my Japanese with him a bit.
This is Herb, he's also cool. Like me, he does various martial arts and so understands where I'm coming from more often than not.
This is during an actual match, I had some time before my first fight that I didnt' have to be in armor, so I snapped a few pictures since I couldn't get my own fight.


This is Mark in armor, I took this just before I got suited up for my first fight.
This is... I forgot his name... anyway he was just observing, he's only been taking it a few weeks. We have him in armor now, though.
This is the gym where the tournament was held from the outside.
This is me before my tournament bouts, I got ready just after I took this.
This is a picture of Hiro hitting my do... why I took it, nobody knows!
Here's Herb and White playing around, I'm not sure what Dojo White is from, but he's pretty cool.
This is Paul, he drove up seperately from us to help with the tournament stuff. I dont' know what exactly because I wasn't paying attention, i was excited about fighting and sake.
This is Inoshita-sensei, he's a bigwig, so he was doing tournament stuff most of the time. He took time to watch my last fight in the semi-finals, though! Thanks sensei, I appreciated that.
This is the gym where teh tournament was held... well a part of it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment