Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Achy Day
Ah, not such a good day today, gonna miss my first class! My car wouldn't start, so I had to spend an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. In the end, the cable was just messed up, the one that goes to the battery. What a thing to spend an hour on -_-" I don't expect this day to end well at all. At least Ting Ting seems to be in a good mood today. I really need to find someone to work the 18th for me or I'm going to miss my kendo tournament!!! It's not my fault, because of complications with our schedule at work, no one knew whether or not they would be working that day! Really sucks. Well I don't have much time to blog today, so I'll end here, hope my day gets better! Hope Ting Ting has a good day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment