Friday, April 17, 2009
So Tired
Ugh, this is hard to keep up with. I've been working my ass off getting ready for Cleveland and I'm still FAR from ready. I've been sleeping a couple of hours here and a couple there, no solid sleep for many days. I also have a blister on my left hand, I have no idea how I'm going to deal with that. I'll bring one of my wrist wraps and use it on my hand if the blister gets too much worse, which I'm sure it will, since I can already see blood in it. That's what I get for overtraining. Ah well. Three solid days of kendo, this will be a blast regardless. Hope Ting Ting can forgive me for my selfishness, haven't had a lot of time for her lately. I'll take lots of pictures with my DSi while I'm in cleveland, that won't make up for it, but at least she can experience little flashes of my time there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment