Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Family

My lord, even my mom, who is completely unrelated to my brother has called me. At first she pretended to care a lot and said she cried all night, but I think the attitude in my voice was enough to get her to stop trying to get sympathy from me, I KNOW she doesn't really care. It's the same with most of my family... My dad and my aunt Angel are the only ones I know of who actually interact with my brother at all, I believe they genuinely care. The rest of my family... Gods how I hate them, preening for sympathy like the lowlife scum that they are. I'm REALLY upset that I didnt' get to talk to Ting Ting much lately, but I'm the only person in my family with half a head on his shoulders, so I'm the only one that can organize this circus they are trying to turn my brother's accident into. I'm the only one who's even coherent enough to think about things like medical expenses, life insurance, funeral arrangements. Gods I hope he doesn't die, it'll devestate my Dad, and THAT I won't know how to deal with. *sigh* it's hard to sleep, not because I'm worried, I was never close to my brother, but ever since they explained to me exactly what happened, I haven't been able to stop thinking about how STUPID that was of him, and how much of a completely HELL it must have been when the car exploded, trapped in an inferno of burning propane as glass shatters all around you and your flesh burns... Anyway, I need to get to school, I have a speach today and this whole thing has put me behind... I was hoping Ting Ting was online... well she'll read this, so don't worry Ting Ting, I'm FINE, just busy O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment